Sunday, December 14, 2008

2009 Horse Calendar!


The year is drawing to a close and 2009 is around the corner. What better way to keep track of your life than to look at at a different beautiful horse every month on the pages of my 2009 "Horse of Ontario" calendar. To order your copy check out my calendar page. I have only printed a very limited quantity so don't wait too long or they will be gone.


My cover this year features the beautiful foal, Wicket, from Back of Beyond Equine Centre .

Many other breeds are featured such as Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Friesian, Paint, Paso Fino and more.

Thank you for all your support in 2008 and I look forward to photographing your horses in 2009!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

EquineMan said...

Wow Leslie,

Those are some great photos. I use alot of photos for marketing my equine site. Anything and everything equine related. Do you have a istockphoto account?

Really awesome stuff. How did the party go? did you get rained out.

And yes, blessings on you and yours as well.

Ron
horses for sale