Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Girl & her Horses

Since winter seems to be hanging on by it's frosty nails and doesn't seem to want to relinquish it's hold to spring, I shall continue to post photos of horses in the snow.

Although it was a dull day back in December when I visited Nicole and her horses for a photo shoot, the soft lighting proved to be very flattering for the teen and her horses. Apache and Irish were very willing subjects and put on quite a show for the camera. There was quite a bond between the paint and appaloosa and their owner. I hope that shows through in the images. You can visit their Horse of the Week pages here: Apache & Irish .

Have a great March break!














3 comments:

Patty Palmer said...

Such beautiful photos! The first picture reminds me of the photo you took of me and some of my "H" fillies.
We have our spring break next week. Looking forward to some down time. The kids and I have two weeks off. Plan to write, garden, catch up with art projects and basically rest.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie! I have gotten myself a VERY cute 12.2hh Haflinger gelding. We will need another photo shoot. LoL

Leslie said...

Oh Nicole! You'll have to post pics on the NRR forum! I hope you order photos from the winter shoot before you are presented with another batch of photos to choose from! ;o)