Friday, September 15, 2006

At the mercy of the weather.


One thing about being a photographer who specializes in horses, you are almost always at the mercy of the weather. We had to cancel a photo shoot yesterday afternoon in Bracebridge as it was one of those weather reports that said it "should" clear up by such and such a time. Well it still looks pretty gray out there this morning so where's that sun!!! Speaking of sun, here are a couple of photos of sun and grass from the summer . A bit abstract, maybe because I had my eyes closed when I shot these (didn't want to stare straight into the sun so I aimed where I thought I should and clicked the shutter...very technical).
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'very technical'... LOL Very cool and great bokeh!
Delilah

Leslie said...

That's me...real technical... ;o)
Les