Saturday, September 09, 2006

Have laptop, will travel...

This is the life, staying at my sister's for the night. I'm sitting on a comfy Ikea chair, laptop...on my lap, of course, glass of wine at my side, and a scattering of animals around me in various states of slumber. We just watched Canada win the Nation's Cup...YAY CANADA!! Ian Miller was awsesome as usual.
What a weekend! Friday started off with a pleasant surprise. I'll save it for another day but it was a great way to lead into the weekend. I travelled a good distance Friday afternoon to get to a place called Bethany, where I was meeting up with a young lady for a photo shoot. Charity and her Mom were there for an appaloosa show on the weekend. I specifically wanted to photograph her costume she had on loan. Little did I know the costume was for the horse too! This is one very patient mare named Fancy (her mother's horse). I will share a couple of pictures of our shoot.
Leslie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Photography, Leslie Town!