Friday, January 12, 2007

Couchiching Park, Orillia

One of my favourite things about Orillia is the town's lovely waterfront and boardwalk as well as several parks. I love to walk here with my dog and continue along the Lightfoot trail (named for Orillia's favourite son, Gordon Lightfoot). Brandy never seems to tire of sniffing along the edge of the trail and must have the bladder capacity of a small firetruck based on the amount of times she stops to pee! Ever wary of other dogs, we often crisscross from the gravel trail to the paved trail to avoid other canines as Brandy is a bit of a b**** when it comes to other dogs. I blame whoever owned her the first 4 years of her life... Anyway, we never tire of these lovely walks and I often bring my smaller digital camera to snap photos of whatever tickles my fancy...Happy walking and try to notice the little things that may pass you by. Leslie




No comments: