Monday, January 15, 2007

Mules, Minis, Pasos & Paints!







As the reader may or may not know I am a horse photographer without any horses. There may be a span of several weeks where I don't get to be with a single horse...I know...outrageous! Well this past Sunday I got my fix; a mega dose actually. Jan B was kind enough to invite me to her farm in Waverly, Ontario (well if truth be known I invited myself...an absence of horses in my life brings out the pushiness in me). This visit became an outing when the other "horsey" members of my family tagged along - my sister, youngest daughter and niece. Jan B is a wonderful lady with many talents from training mules and making saddles to snowboarding and camping with her horses. I wanted to share a few photos of her menagerie.
Leslie

No comments: