Saturday, June 06, 2009

Evening Shoot

Last Sunday was too beautiful an evening to pass up for a photo shoot, even though I had just arrived home from a clinic.
I made quick arrangements with a girl I had been trying to get together with, and 15 minutes later I was out the door to her farm.
Healthy, shiny horses, beautiful sunny evening, and a very nice property as a backdrop are, for me, the ingredients to a great shoot, not to mention an amiable owner who puts up with my short attention span ("shiny object syndrome" my friend Judi calls it).


Lynne Gerard said...

Leslie, it's got to be especially gratifying to have all the right elements come together on the "spur of the moment". I love the phrase you friend came up with "shiny object syndrome"--it suits you perfectly. :-)

The last photo, with the adorable chestnut foal cavorting puts a big grin on my face.

Good images, as always!

Sterling said...